We aim to make the process of arranging your International experience as simple and smooth as possible.
Each of our destinations have slightly different application procedures due to specific requirements on location and differing Visa regulations. Detailed procedures are provided once an inquiry form is submitted.
The typical placement procedure is as follows:
1. Read through the destination program information on our website and complete an online inquiry form to register your interest
2. A member of the Down Under Abroad team will make contact with you to discuss your requirements, request you complete an application form and provide details on how to make the initial deposit payment.
3. Our destination partners will decide whether they need to interview you to be clear of your expectations and requirements.
4. A placement in your selected program will be arranged and direct contact with the local provider can be established.
5. The placement is confirmed and a final invoice is issued to be paid including any extras, such as insurance, accommodation, airport transfer, etc.
6. You can now book your flights & visas and start counting down the days….